Sunday, August 18, 2013

Testimonials to The Sankara Nethralaya Academy - Sankara Nethralaya - Chennai


Feedback / Testimonials to Sankara Nethralaya Academy

 

  1. Dear Mr.Mahalingam,  Thank you very much for sharing this session plan ahead for us to come up with related clarifications. Fantastic co-ordination and quicker update of yours simply great.Hope others who appearing for these session might known about Dr.Sumanth Raman by profession as most of our participants attending this course are from healthcare industry. Really am so glad after seeing his complete profile, i could recollect his face and the way he presenting the BSNL sports quiz. The speed of answering, attending those callers over the phone, managing the show is so superb. Am sure this week session will be of sparkling session. Thank you for inviting such speakers / presenters. Thanks once again to you and whole TSNA. Cheers!Thanks and Regards, Rajan C( MMA & TSNA – Participant

 

 

  1. Dear Mahalingam, I was deeply impressed by the commitment of you and your team and the meticulous care you are taking to ensure that the programme goes on well. I think SN is fortunate to have such a dedicated team and I know fully well you are all inspired by  the Vision and Dedication of Dr. SSB who is the role model for all professionals including me.My best wishes to the Academy  in its pursuit of Quality education and Training to  all Medical professionals all.  Thanks for enclosing the photographs. I will keep the books ready and inform you. With warm regards – TVS.(06.11.2011)

 

 

  1. Dear Mahali,I am very much impressed upon the way in which the Sankara Nethralaya Academy is being founded and run by people like you with sacrificial minds.  I have gone through the literature you have given to me and have understood how the small idea came to Dr. Badrinath has grown like a big tree to protect and safeguard millions of people with their vision.  I have also visited all your places in the Academy and found that they are with the state-of-the-Art.  I was also very much impressed and happy to see Kotteswari, a girl from a most backward area, now shining as a star in your Academy. Thank you for your courtesy and the chance you have given to me to meet your participants. You can always contact me at any time for any help which will be done by me with great joy and pleasure. I have also a suggestion that all the resource persons you have invited for giving lecture can be convened in a get-together with the participants, especially in the final stage of the Course, so that they can clear their doubts and get a solution for many issues which may crop up in between the lecture and the completion of the course.  It will be a very good interaction within the resource persons, which will make them to feel that they are contributing to the institution in a better way and enhance the fellowship between us. With regards,       D. Samuel Abraham, Sr. Law Officer.CMC , vellore,21 Nov 2011 02

.

 

  1. Dear Mahali : That is lovely. Congrats – Dr SSB.  Thank you very much for the hospitality shown during our visit to your hospital. We are very much touched and inspired by the way you & your team work in the Hospital. From the visit, our students learned many insights especially working towards the mission with full commitment. We extend our hearty gratitude to each and every staff working in your Hospital especially the people who took efforts to explain the functions of their department. I specially thank you and your colleague Mrs. Sreedevi for making our trip a successful one. Samuel N.J. David, Sr. Manager (Mgt. Studies & H.R.) & Head, CMC, vellore , 18.11.11.

 

 

  1. I have seen many people in my 30++ years of working life both in India & Malaysia and yet to see a person with 100 % dedication like yourself Mahali sir, so what your boss said is all correct. As the late PM of India said there is no substitute for hard work (Mrs Gandhi).Just one word of caution that is make your wife & children happy the blessing you get from them go a thousand miles.- Mr Selvanathan – Sr Professor – Malaysia.

 

 

  1. Dear Mr. Mahalingam, Sorry for delay in replying to you as I had to travel again on urgent business matter after my rerun from India.I consider it a great opportunity to have visited your Hospital Sankara Nethralaya.I was able to gather lot of knowledge and experience with regard to day to day activities of a Hospital and its management. I am very much indebted to you for the support and cooperation extended to me during my short stay at your hospital. You were there with me right throughout my stay helping me in all activities and providing me with all required facilities. The other members of the hospital staff too were very cooperative. Shall remain thanking you once again for your kind cooperation and assistance for me to get a thorough knowledge with regard to management and other activities of a hospital.  With kind regards   ,Lion Lasantha Perera, - Srilanka,Vice District.

 

  1. Dear Mr Mahalingam Sir, First of all, i wish to thank everyone in Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital, Academy and the management teams. All of you had helps us a lot in the accommodation, foods as well as our training and learning. I really learned a lot in this 4 months training, i dare to say that, i might learned more than what i learned in 4 years time. I love the library the most, the environment of study and materials of learning always there to clear my doubt. Sankara Nethralaya really gives me a good environment of learning and the oppoturnity of practising. The supervisors is always there for us. The knowledge and experience is always there, just see how much we are abble to grab. Honestly, i really enjoyed these 4 months posting a lot. These experinces would be my most memorable and valuable gift in my life. During my 4 months posting, i started to think about my future, should i go to the contribute part or earning money part??? I think i already found my answer after seeing what the Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital had contributed and provided to the community and the people. These concepts will be leading me for the rest of my life.. Thanks a lot to Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital. Thousand thanks to all of you..

 

  1. Dear Mr Mahalingam, Thank you most sincerely for all the assistance given to our Staff during the training at Sankara Nethralaya.  The training received at Sankara Nethralaya will no doubt be most useful and valuable to the Staff of our newly opened “Nethsetha” Lions Vision for Sight Hospital. We are extremely grateful to PDG Raghunathan for his generosity and help. Please convey our sincere gratitude and thanks to all those who assisted our Staff during their training period. Thanks and warm regards, Asoka de Z. Gunasekera CHAIRMAN – LIONS VISION FOR SIGHT HOSPITAL TRUST (RATNAPURA – SRI LANKA)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment