Sunday, August 18, 2013

Delegates Testimonials for The Sankara Nethralaya Academy`s Seminar on Hospital Management


Delegates Testimonials for our Seminar on Hospital Management

05.01.2013

Prof Soma Shekhar, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai

Dear Mr. Mahalingam, Kindly accept my sincere appreciation for a very well organized seminar. Salut!!

I was going through the brochure that you had offered along with the kit. I offer the module on Learning & Development as a Junior Faculty at the Great Lakes Institute of Management for the flagship program. I am interested to offer my services as a visiting Faculty to teach the module on Training & Development that is listed in the Certificate course in Hospital Management (weekend pattern). If you are in the process of identifying faculty – do let me know how to take this forward.

Mr Arokiaswamy, Sankara Nethralaya:

Dear Mr.Mahalingam, My heartfelt appreciation of your selfless effort and hard work put for upbringing TSNA to render fruitful service to the humanity. Thanks for your PONGAL WISHES and I too wish you and TSNA team the same.

Prof L. S. Ganesh. Dean of Students, and Professor, Department of Management Studies (DoMS), INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS,CHENNAI 600036. I N D I A.

Dear Mr . Mahalingam. I benefitted significantly from the Workshop and am planning to invite a couple of the Resource Persons to talk to my students.

Please get in touch with Professor G. Srinivasan (+91 94440 08458) the Head, Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras, to discuss about possibilities of some collaborative research (both, field and conceptual) programmes and even short-term programmes/courses.

In regards research in the broad area of Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, DoMS has figured in the top-20 in the world in peer ratings published in the International Journal of Production Economics over the last couple of years. The Department hosts one of the largest research groups in the world in Management.

I believe, Healthcare or Wellness Management is a fertile academic field in which SNA and DoMS can demonstrate considerable synergy.

 

 

Dr Clive Fernandes ( Speaker)    

GM Quality & Special Projects - Apollo Group Hospitals, India,Consultant-JCI & NABH Assessor

Dear Mr Mahalingam

Thank you for your lovely mail. I am glad that the participants enjoyed the session and found it useful. Thank you once again for having invited me over to handle a session.

You are doing a really great job organising and coordinating such sessions.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment