Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sankara Nethralaya Visit Report by Ms: Pracheta Mehtaji - Medical Student from Hong Kong - by A Mahalingam, Sankara Nethralaya

Dear Mr. Mahalingam,

Just got back to Hong Kong after a wonderful 15 days at Sankara Nethralaya. It was an amazing experience as not only did I learn about opthalmology, community service, patient care but could also do some volunteering work which was quite satisfying. I will always cherish the moments and will definitely visit Sankara Nethralaya on my next trip to Chennai to meet you all. Everything was so well organised! Everyone was so friendly and caring. Thanks a lot for arranging a meet with the Malysian students, I have taken their contact details so will be keeping in touch with them. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Shivkumar sir, Dr. Sheila and Pearlson sir for making my volunteership/observership most enjoyable and memorable.

I will be sending you the photos we took with Dr. Badrinath this week and will also send the report fter submitting it to the university.

Have a great weekend.
Thanking you,
Kind Regards,
Pracheta

No comments:

Post a Comment