Saturday, September 8, 2012

An Appreciation from Malaysian Student - A Mahalingam, Sankara Nethralaya

Dear Mr Mahalingam Sir,

First of all, i wish to thank everyone in Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital, Academy and the management teams. All of you had helps us a lot in the accommodation, foods as well as our training and learning. I really learned a lot in this 4 months training, i dare to say that, i might learned more than what i learned in 4 years time. I love the library the most, the environment of study and materials of learning always there to clear my doubt. Sankara Nethralaya really gives me a good environment of learning and the oppoturnity of practising. The supervisors is always there for us. The knowledge and experience is always there, just see how much we are abble to grab. Honestly, i really enjoyed these 4 months posting a lot. These experinces would be my most memorable and valuable gift in my life. During my 4 months posting, i started to think about my future, should i go to the contribute part or earning money part??? I think i already found my answer after seeing what the Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital had contributed and provided to the community and the people.
 
These concepts will be leading me for the rest of my life.. Thanks a lot to Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital. Thousand thanks to all of you..
 
Mr Kee Wai - Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment