Saturday, September 8, 2012

Greetings and Appreciation from D. Samuel Abraham, Sr. Law Officer.CMC , vellore - A Mahalingam, Sankara Nethralaya


Dear Mahali,
I am very much impressed upon the way in which the Sankara Nethralaya Academy is being founded and run by people like you with sacrificial minds.  I have gone through the literature you have given to me and have understood how the small idea came to Dr. Badrinath has grown like a big tree to protect and safeguard millions of people with their vision.  I have also visited all your places in the Academy and found that they are with the state-of-the-Art. 
 
I was also very much impressed and happy to see Kotteswari, a girl from a most backward area, now shining as a star in your Academy. Thank you for your courtesy and the chance you have given to me to meet your participants. You can always contact me at any time for any help which will be done by me with great joy and pleasure.
 
I have also a suggestion that all the resource persons you have invited for giving lecture can be convened in a get-together with the participants, especially in the final stage of the Course, so that they can clear their doubts and get a solution for many issues which may crop up in between the lecture and the completion of the course. 
 
It will be a very good interaction within the resource persons, which will make them to feel that they are contributing to the institution in a better way and enhance the fellowship between us.
 
With regards,       
D. Samuel Abraham, Sr. Law Officer.CMC , vellore,21 Nov 2011 02

No comments:

Post a Comment