Dear Mahalingam Sir
Many Thanks for your mail & messages. It has been wonderful to get associated with you & TSNA academy by way of this course. I was initially a bit apprehensive when I first went through your advertisement, whether I would be the right candidate especially from a Life Insurance Background. But now having completed the course, it gives me immense pleasure that I've learned something new about Hospital Management, hospital administration, Health Claims Marketing/ Claims process, NABH accreditation of hospitals, Leadership, Team Building etc.. It was a renewed treat for me, having learnt management @ LIBA about 15 years back which shaped up my corporate career.
I wish to place on record, my appreciations to all the faculty members (not to single out anybody) for their lively interactions & unstinted guidance to make us, candidates comfortable & share their valuable insights & experiences.
I wish the TSNA Academy All the VERY BEST & May many more such courses find it roots in the academy especially catering to applicants from interior & rural Tamil nadu. You can count on me for any support your require to spread this awareness message.
With Best Wishes & Regards
T. Arockiaraj Dev
Regional Manager, Medicare TPA services (I) Pvt Ltd
Regional Office- Chennai.
1. Sir first of all ... my sincere thanks to you for your great efforts in all the classes which I had attended for the past 12 weeks it was a great service from you sir and sir your service is awesome and excellent. the success of this 7th batch CCHM course all the credit will goes to you since you are a hardwoker and also you have very good patients by handling different types of egoistic persons present in the hall. So hats off to you sir.
2. All the sessions went of well sir and it was a full attendance in all the sessions for the past 12 weeks which was a success to the course organizers .
3. Sir Regarding Faculties I,e teaching faculties all the faculties are very well experienced and all are very good in teaching. Sir teaching is an art and parting their knowledge to all is a unique attitude towards growth of all who will not be done by all in this world due to fear complex and self growth sir there are very few in this world who part their knowledge but all your faculties are excellent in teaching to other and parting their own self experience to others. Sir all the faculties are well educated and sir they are very courteous while teaching and clearing all the doubts and especially the lady who took team work class she has got excellent knowledge abt team work and her husband is also a great teacher .
4. Lecture Hall is excellent with clean and neat atmosphere and well maintained AC with good cooling effects and also the projector is good with the technician available on call all the time. Lecture hall is great and I have-not seen such a clean and neat lecture hall anywhere in
where I have undergone few PG courses and this hall is beautiful. India
5.Last but not the least there are no words to appreciate the snacks which you have provided in every class sir I think even in 5 star category hotels wonts provide this kind of quality snacks and very delicious vada, spring rolls, samosas etc.... still my tongue is waiting for those excellent snacks.
6. Sir by attending this CCHM course I have to appreciate the SN academy because the SN academy s objective is to teach courses that deal with A to Z in healthcare services including Hospital Management which has assumed great relevance in view of health care assuming great importance owing to the entry of corporate houses into health care delivery, increasing health care awareness among the general public and India especially Southern India emerging as a preferred health care destination and I feel that SN academy is not a commercial oriented academy like other institute behave commercially without giving anything academically and certain institutes just work for commercial but in SN its a different atmosphere.
7. The Sankara Nethralaya Academy’s courses in hospital management are backed by the expertise and rich experience gained over thirty years of running a highly successful and respected health care enterprise.
8. The CCHM faculties ... all the faculties employ a system of educating people by imparting knowledge through instructional courses, training classes, and usher in newer training/teaching methodologies including the use of IT.
9. The CCHM faculties ... all the faculties did a excellent job in Spreading of knowledge for the common good which no other institute does in these days.
I wish all the best to you for your future CCHM batches sir and since this course is excellent in all aspects I will recommend attending this course to view of my friends.
Eagle Medical Systems Pvt.ltd.
Importers for Richard-Wolf GMbH/Soring
USA/Deka /Asclepion GmBh/Eigen.USA Italy
Chennai Branch Office.
Door No.22, Plot No.64,
.) Vishwaroop Saibaba Temple