My thoughts on the Certificate Course on Hospital Management offered by Sankara Nethralaya:
Who can join?
- Thos e who have their own hospitals or are thinking of expanding
- Students who would like to consider hospital management as a career option
- Existing staff of hospitals in order to improve their understanding of management
What is special about the course?
- Convenient timings and duration
- Offered by an institution with a good reputation for both medical care and management principles
- Conducted by Faculty who are experts in their field
- Well thought out modules
- Reasonable charges
What do you take back with you at the end of the course?
- Exposure to an efficient model of hospital management
- An insight into the various facets of running a hospital
- Knowledge that is scalable irrespective of the size of the hospital you come from
- The feel good factor that you get when you see a non profit organization functioning with such high professional standards. It gives you hope for our country
What would you like to see added to the course?
- The modules can be split in such a way that for each topic, in addition to the expert faculty, a respresentative of Sankara Nethralaya, can also give the practical perspective.
- Because of the varied nature and environment from which the student comes, sometimes it is difficult to plan the class. Maybe students from similar backgrounds can be grouped.
- A lot of doctors may be interested in learning but due to time constraints may be unable to. Online classrooms with video can be an option for them
My best wishes to SN Academy for this wonderful opportunity and my best wishes and confidence that SN Academy will definitely scale newer heights in the coming years.
Jaya Eye Care Centre