Saturday, February 18, 2012

Appreciation / Feedback from Neth SethaEye Hospital, Srilanka

Shri A Mahalingam
Academic Officer
Sankara Nethralaya Academy
Chennai - India

Dear sir,

I hereby send youmy heartiest gratitude for your cordial hospitality,shown upon meduring my visit to India.My special thanks go to you & Dr.Badrinath forthe warm welcome & providing all the necessities for me to stay during mytraining programme.It’s with great pleasure that I recall my 2 weeks training tour in Indiawhich I completed successfully & satisfactorily without facing any difficulties. Please convey my compliments to Mrs.Sridevi & Mrs.Hena for their guidance. It was an interesting training programwhich enabled me to learn a lot. Finally ,I would again like to thank you all again for the support & kind co-operation.


yours sincerely,
Mr Dhananjaya Prasad Aththaragama

Neth SethaEye Hospital

Ratnapura,Sri Lanka

No comments:

Post a Comment