Monday, January 16, 2012

Feedback / Thanks Note from Srilanka

Dear Mr. Mahalingam.
Sankara Nethralaya Academy
Chennai

Greetings from Srilanka.

I consider it a great opportunity to have visited your Hospital Sankara Nethralaya. I was able to gather lot of knowledge and experience with regard to day to day activities of a Hospital and its management. I am very much indebted to you for the support and cooperation extended to me during my short stay at your hospital. You were there with me right throughout my stay helping me in all activities and providing me with all required facilities. The other members of the hospital staff too were very cooperative. Shall remain thanking you once again for your kind cooperation and assistance for me to get a thorough knowledge with regard to management and other activities of a hospital.

With kind regards
Lion Lasantha Perera, - Srilanka,Vice District Governor 306 C 2.


Dear Mr Mahalingam and Sankara Nethralaya Team

Thank you most sincerely for all the assistance given to our Staff during the training at Sankara Nethralaya. The training received at Sankara Nethralaya will no doubt be most useful and valuable to the Staff of our newly opened “Nethsetha” Lions Vision for Sight Hospital. We are extremely grateful to PDG Raghunathan for his generosity and help. Please convey our sincere gratitude and thanks to all those who assisted our Staff during their training period. Our Sincere thanks and regards to Madam Akila, Lion Hari Narayanan and entire team of Sankara Nethralaya,

Thanks and warm regards,

Dr Asoka de Z. Gunasekera

CHAIRMAN – LIONS VISION FOR SIGHT HOSPITAL TRUST (RATNAPURA – SRI LANKA)

No comments:

Post a Comment